This Maple Peanut Caramel Fudge recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious Fudge recipes you will ever make. It’s an absolute favorite in our house and it never takes long until every single piece is gone!
Until recently I have never tried making my own fudge. I was really amazed how easy it is to make. I mean real easy! No special cooking or baking skills are required to make this yummy decadent dessert treat. The most important thing was for me to make a much better quality fudge with healthier ingredients.
Like all my desserts I created this Maple Peanut Caramel Fudge Recipe without refined sugars, flavors or unhealthy fats. Pure Maple syrup is the ideal sweetener for this fudge recipe. It gives it the perfect subtle maple sweetness without being overwhelmingly sweet. Coconut oil gives this Maple Fudge a healthy boost and great texture and smoothness.
I always store my homemade fudge in the fridge, that way it doesn’t get too soft from the room temperature. I take it out of the freezer a few minutes before serving and it has the right perfect texture and tastes super fresh!
Here is what you need:
1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/3 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter, preferable sugar-free!
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla
1/4 Cup finely Chopped Walnuts
12 mini Cup Cake liners
- line mini muffin pan with parchment cupcake liners
- in a saucepan on low heat combine peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla
- while stirring bring mixture to a boil
- once the mixture is boiling, lower the heat and keep on stirring for about 2 minutes
- fill each cupcake liner with 2 teaspoon of hot fudge mixture
- sprinkle each cupcake liner with some finely chopped walnuts
- once cupcake liners are filled place tray in freezer for about 2 hours
This Maple Peanut Caramel Recipe is vegan, gluten-free and free of refined Sugars.